Our gallery contains a variety of photos showing all aspects of our projects:
- Community Project – material, educational, and medical support
- Family Greenhouse Project – to give the families a means to provide fresh vegetables for themselves
- Food Self Sufficiency Project – to allow total food independence, by providing some animals and crops, and incubators to breed chickens
- Small-Group Therapy Project – to counsel the younger children in small groups regarding all aspects of living with HIV
- Summer’s Day Trips – to bring some joy into the lives of the smaller children
We have been supporting these 50 children/young adults at home for 14 years on a monthly budget of 2,000 GBP and we are happy that we can be so cost-effective.